- This event has passed.
Inclusive Recruitment Fair
Oct 12, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Fair Opportunity is an award-winning program designed to remove barriers to inclusion and provide a fair opportunity for higher educated persons with disabilities and SENs. The program brings together leading companies who are committed to inclusive recruitment with a targeted talent pool of higher educated persons with disabilities and SENs. Since 2016, CareER has delivered the Fair Opportunity Program in the partnership with Community Business who has first introduced the program in 2013.
Objectives For Participating Companies
- Profile your company as an employer of choice for talent with disabilities and SEN and showcase the range of opportunities that are available in your organization
- Build your disability confidence, gaining firsthand knowledge and experience in attracting and recruiting disabled students
- Gain direct access to a potential talent pool of candidates with disabilities
For Higher Educated Persons with Disabilities and SENs
- Build your aspirations and realize that a career in a wide range of different sectors is an achievable goal
- Build your confidence and capability through targeted workshops and advice from employers
- Meet with leading employers, who are committed to inclusive recruitment, and learn more about the opportunities available