The internship programs provide participants with the opportunities to gain real work experience, explore their interests, develop professional skills and competence and build confidence. There is a wide range of internship offers across industries, such as NGOs, social enterprises, start-ups and corporates. Interns will receive one-to-one support from CareER and guidance from the mentors provided by their employers.
- Gain real work experience and get advice from your employer
- Enhance your confidence and develop professional skills and competence for career development
- Build your own valuable business network
- Build disability confidence in organization by gaining first-hand knowledge and experience in attracting and recruiting disabled talents
- Gain access to a potential talent pool of candidates with disabilities
- Create an inclusive and diverse workplace for your employees