- This event has passed.
Career Counselling Workshop 2: Art of Communication
Aug 7, 2020 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Interpersonal and communication skills are inevitable in achieving workplace success. At this workshop, you’ll learn how to interact with colleagues effectively, handle conflicts at work and establish positive relationships.
Date: August 7, 2020 (Fri)
Time: 7:30 – 9 pm
Speaker: Maisie Lo, Gears Counseling and Development Centre
• DISC Personality Test – Understand Your Behavioural Pattern
• Conflict Resolution Strategies
• Positive Workplace Relationship Tips
Registration (Deadline: 13 July, Mon):
Check out more about the series of Career Counselling Workshops in July and August below and sign it up here before 13 July, Mon:
1. All three workshops will be conducted in Cantonese but English interpretation available upon request.
2. Seats are limited and priority will be given to Thriving Grass Program participants.