Career Counselling Workshop 3: Managing Stress at Work
Aug 28 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Adequate amount of stress can be a motivator but excessive pressure might lead to burnout. To learn how to recognise aggravating stress level and strike a “life-work” balance, come join this workshop!
Date: August 28, 2020 (Fri)
Time: 7:30 – 9 pm
Speaker: Carmen Wong, Gears Counseling and Development Centre
Guest Speaker: Dr. William Chui, Specialist in Psychiatry
• Sources of Stress and its Positive and Negative Effects
• DISC Personality Test – Behavourial Pattern under Stress
• Stress and Emotion Management Techniques
Registration (Deadline: 13 July, Mon):
Check out more about the series of Career Counselling Workshops in July and August below and sign it up here before 13 July, Mon:
1. All three workshops will be conducted in Cantonese but English interpretation available upon request.
2. Seats are limited and priority will be given to Thriving Grass Program participants.