- This event has passed.
CareER x JP Morgan Job Skills Training Workshop
Jul 30, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Have you wondered how to start a career in the finance field even you’re not holding a degree in Finance? Are you having any obstacles that limit you to achieve your career goals?
This summer, we’re excited to co-host the job skills training workshop with JP Morgan!
Date: July 30, 2020 (Thu)
Time: 3:00p.m. – 4:30p.m
Format: Webinar (link to be sent via confirmation)
• “How non-Traditional Candidates can Start Career in a Financial Institution”, by JP Morgan Team
• “Shifting our Mindset to Achieve our Biggest Goals”, by Sho Dewan, CareER Career Coach
• 1 on 1 Mock Interview Session
Registration (Deadline: 21 July, Tue):
Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to learn and network! Sign it up here before 21 July, (Tue):
1. Seats are limited and priority will be given to Thriving Grass Program participants.
2. Thriving Grass Program participants applying leave from work, CareER could provide an attendance proof upon request.